TERMS & CONDITIONS
- EXHIBIT BOOTH - Exhibit cost includes 3 x 3 m exhibit space, a 6' skirted table and 2 chairs, and company listing in the program guide. A post conference attendee list for a one time mailing. Phone lines, electricity and any other materials are an additional cost. This area is carpeted.
- RATES AND ASSIGNMENTS - Assignments will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Each booth space includes two exhibitor personnel. Cost is $2,995 per booth space.
- PAYMENT - A 100% deposit is required for each exhibit space ordered. Payment may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Make check payable to Health Care Conference Administrators.
- EXHIBIT LOCATION AND FLOOR PLAN - Exhibits will be located as indicated on the official floor plan. The exhibit management reserves the right to make modifications as necessary.
- FAILURE TO OCCUPY - Space not occupied by the close of installation (unless previous written arrangements where made) will be forfeited by the Exhibitor. The Asian Pharmaceutical Regulatory & Compliance Congress may resell, reassign or use the space.
- EXHIBIT HOURS AND EVENTS IN EXHIBIT HALL Visit the Exhibitor Information page for detailed times on the set-up/teardown/viewing hours in the exhibit hall.
- CANCELLATION OF EXHIBIT CONTRACT - Exhibitor may cancel 45 days prior to the conference date in order to receive a refund. If cancelled prior to 45 days, a cancellation fee of $500 per booth will be charged to the exhibitor. If cancellation occurs with less than a 45 day notice, no refund will be given.
- BADGES - Each exhibit table space will be furnished 2 badges including one "all-access" badge. Additional all-access badges may be purchase at the standard registration rate. All exhibitor personnel must register and wear their badges for admission to the exhibit hall, special meals and included social events.
- CONFLICTING MEETINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS - In the interest of the entire conference, Exhibitor agrees not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of members, other exhibitors, or invited guests at any time during the dates of the event without permission from the conference organizers.
- GENERAL SERVICES CONTRACTOR
- There is no service contractor for this show. Exhibitors are responsible for making arrangements for setting up and tearing down their exhibit displays and for shipment of exhibit freight in and out of the show.
- DRAYAGE - Freight charges and arrangements are the Exhibitor's responsibility. Exhibitors are responsible for making arrangements for setting up and tearing down their exhibit displays and for shipment of exhibit freight in and out of the show.
Shipping locations will be e-mailed to you approximately 6-8 weeks prior to the conference.
- INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS - Set up for the exhibit is from TBD to TBD. All exhibits must be in place and ready for display by TBD. Dismantling of exhibits may begin at TBD.
- LIABILITY - Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend the Asian Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Compliance Congress, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, and their respective employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. Neither the Asian Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Compliance Congress nor Ritz-Carlton Millenia maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance if desired.
If the exhibit hall is uninhabitable due to acts of God, during any part or whole of the exhibition, the Conference is not responsible and the exhibitor hereby waives any claim against the Conference for losses or damages which may arise in consequence of such inability to occupy assigned space.